IHS has been repairing and servicing hydraulic equipment since 1973. Specialising in hydraulic repairs, our experienced and qualified engineers will inspect, assess and repair your damaged hydraulic equipment.
Utilising our vast on site engineering and machining capabilities our repairs will be prompt and reliable every time.
We can also re-engineer your equipment to improve performance, reliability and lifespan.
In the event that your equipment is beyond repair, we can also manufacture a replacement.
- Hydraulic equipment repair & service
- Cylinder stripping & assessment
- Cylinder overhaul
- Cylinder re-engineering
- Resealing & pressure testing
- NATA calibration
- Linishing – Up to Ø500mm & 11m long
- Ceramic Densification
- Honing – Up to Ø600mm & 8m long
- Re-rod & re-barrel
- Clevis replacement/repair
- Gland & piston replacement/repair
To enquire about this product simply fill out the form in the Product Enquiry tab below or click the Add to Quote button and list your requirements in the Order Notes field. One of our sales team will be in contact to discuss your requirements.