We designed the IHS 10T Mono Stressing Jack for initialing in the prestressing industry and rock/cable bolting in the mining industry.
- 6″ Stroke
- Very light weight, able to be used overhead.
- Double acting – hydraulic extend, hydraulic retract.
- Front gripping design.
- Can be fitted with flat or solid noses.
- Suits 5, 7, 9.6, 12.7 & 15.2 strand.
- Vertical port orientation
- Durable enamel paint.
IHS 10T Mono Stressing Jack Nose Options
- S05S: Solid nose – Suits 5mm wire
- S07S: Solid nose – Suits 7mm wire
- S09S: Solid nose – Suits 9.6mm wire
- S13S: Solid nose – Suits 12.7mm strand
- S13F: Flat nose – Suits 12.7mm strand
- S15S: Solid nose – Suits 15.2/15.7mm strand
- S15F: Flat nose – Suits 15.2/15.7mm strand
We supply the IHS 10T Mono Stressing Jack fitted with a tail pipe to guide the wire/strand and an internal wedge to suit the chosen nose.
Every IHS 10T Mono Stressing Jack is factory tested to ISO 10100 specification with ISO 9001 traceability.