IHS has been providing crushing repairs and services since 1973. The crusher division utilises our extensive workshop facilities and has experienced and qualified service engineers who are responsible for all service and repairs.
We are capable of servicing and repairing most crushing equipment manufactured in Australia and overseas including:
24/7 On-Site Service
We offer a 24 hour, 7 day a week on-site service, including emergency call outs. To book one of our technicians contact our Service Manager
on 0419 588 864.
- Safety upgrades
- Documented site inspections of crushing & screening plants
- Maintenance contracting
- Re-engineering of parts
- Supply of new and second hand parts
- Ultrasonic, magnetic particle & crack testing of major components, shafts and castings
- In depth reports including sizes and tolerances of internal components
- Breakdown service including the inspection and identification of the cause through the dismantling, cleaning and measuring of components
- Manufacture and installation of hydraulic lock systems
- Manufacture and installation of cavity clearing systems
- Welding of crushing seating faces and machining back to standard size and profile
- Carry out planned shutdowns
- Machine servicing
- Hydraulic fault finding
- On-site welding
- Cylinder manufacture and repairs
- Machine modifications
- Design of new systems
- Design, manufacture and installation of guarding and handrails for plant equipment
IHS can arrange pick-up and delivery of parts and components.
To enquire about this service simply fill out the form in the Product Enquiry tab below or click the Add to Quote button and list your requirements in the Order Notes field. One of our sales team will be in contact to discuss your requirements.