IHS is proud to announce that we have extended our NATA Force Calibration scope. We can now provide calibration reports for forces up to 7500 kN. For full details go to our IHS Force Calibration Laboratory page.
The Port Miami Tunnel Project formed two 1.2km, 2 lane tunnels to form an alternative link to Dodge Island via the MacArthur Causeway on Watson Island.
IHS supplied eight 300T double acting safe rams to facilitate the lifting of the 13.1m diameter tunnel boring machines. Via the use of internal porting we were able to design these rams with 150mm stroke and only 430mm closed height. Continue reading Port Miami Tunnel Project
We designed and manufactured various components for the 1200T & 800T Stress Beds.
- 2 x Custom IHS-0600-16-DA Jacks
- 11kW, 8lpm, Split Flow, 120L Custom HPU
- 25T, 24″ IHS Mono Stressing Jacks
- 2 x Custom IHS-0400-12-DA Jacks
- 5.5kW, 4.2lpm, Split FLow, 120L Custom HPU
- 25T, 18″ IHS Mono Stressing Jacks
- Various IHS Strand Anchors
- NATA Force Calibration