The 1200T, 85m steel stress bed that we have designed and manufactured is nearing completion. Once complete this stress bed will be one of the few in Australia that can be completely relocated.
McMillan Engineering Group designed & manufactured this complete Stress Bed System to meet the customers unique specifications. To increase the efficiency of the system the client requested that the lock rings for the double acting safe rams be mechanically operated. This allowed the client to operate the system without having to have an operator manually lock off the rams for each stress.
- Quantity – 2
- 710T @ 700 bar
- 450mm Stroke
- Ø356mm Bore
- Ø292mm Rod
- Spherical load cap
- Mechanically operated lock ring
- Pressure relief valve
- Pilot operated check valve
- NATA Calibration
We designed and manufactured various components for the 1200T & 800T Stress Beds.
- 2 x Custom IHS-0600-16-DA Jacks
- 11kW, 8lpm, Split Flow, 120L Custom HPU
- 25T, 24″ IHS Mono Stressing Jacks
- 2 x Custom IHS-0400-12-DA Jacks
- 5.5kW, 4.2lpm, Split FLow, 120L Custom HPU
- 25T, 18″ IHS Mono Stressing Jacks
- Various IHS Strand Anchors
- NATA Force Calibration