Tilt Table Cylinders assembled, tested and painted ready for delivery. IHS designed these cylinders to suit a very specific application with variable forces and limited space taken into consideration.
- Quantity – 6
- Double acting, hydraulic return
- Ø160mm Bore
- Ø100mm Rod – hard chrome plated
- 3200mm Stroke
- 110 bar Working pressure
- 22.6T Extension force
- 13.7 Retraction force
- External linear transducer providing constant feedback
- Spherical bearing at both ends
- Manifold block fitted with an accumulator, directional control valves, pressure relief valves, flow control valves, pressure transducers, pressure gauge point & test points
Continue reading Tilt Table Cylinders
Check out page eleven of today’s Herald Sun to see our multi stage cylinders shown in a Herald Sun We’re For Victoria Feature.
Click on the link below for more information on this project.
This purpose built test bench was engineered to meet the clients exact requirements. IHS manufactured, assembled, delivered and commissioned the unit.
Designed to with two PSV test stations to suit ANSI flange valves and 3/4″ NPT Valves, with a maximum test pressure of 12,500kPa.
The test bench incorporates the following features.
- Two 50L high pressure storage vessels
- Eight separate pressure gauges to suit a wide range of tests
- Mechanically adjustable clamping arms
- Hydraulic clamping force
- Hydraulically intensified air pressure
- 12mm Polycarbonate shields
- PLC Control system
- 250kg Davit arm crane
Continue reading PSV Test Bench – Long Island Point, Hastings